Hari ni genap satu hari sebelum Ramadhan 2009.
Dan hari ini juga aku bercadang nak pulang ke rumah Mama petang nanti bersama dengan Erna & Aqil.
Mood "balik kampung" dah rasa.
Cuma agak terkilan sikit tak dapat bersahur dengan Papa pagi nanti.
I did purposely to going back to Mama's place as I couldnt say how much I missed Mama & Papa. T_T
Somehow I know Papa akan bersahur sorang-sorang kat sana.
Its almost 4.10PM.
I cant wait any longer to sign off at 5PM and Bairi has promised me to fetch me and drive me home as Erna & Aqil are waiting me there.
I still remember last year when I was attached to Triba East.
Off and on during Ramadhan.
Working together with Bairi,Iejan & Ogy was awesome.
It was like a walk to remember.
I missed the moment when we were "curik" makan at the pantry during Ramadhan and suddenly our boss (he/she is chinese) screaming like a dog what the hell we were doing.
And oh, can u imagine?? LOL
Ohkey,
times up!
Its nearly to 5PM.
Gotta go.
Happy Eid-Ramadhan Everyone.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
of coz u the clock ticking so slowly because your BFF were on leave.
muah
p/s : eliminate the 'u' please
Post a Comment